Central Wisconsin Society For Human Resource Management
Job Postings are kept live for a minimum of 30 days unless otherwise specified.
Contact Linda Hackbarth if you would like your job posted here. be sure to include how to apply for the position and please provide a microsoft word version of the document.
WI SHRM Job Postings
Interested in posting your HR position at the state level? The WISHRM HR Job Bank was established to attract candidates for your open human resources positions and at the same time facilitate the continuing development of the human resources community throughout the State of Wisconsin. Click on one of the following links for more information on that topic or click here to go to the WISHRM HR Job Bank home page.
Serving communities throughout Wisconsin including Appleton, Central Wisconsin, Eau Claire, Green Bay, La Crosse, Madison, Milwaukee, St. Croix Valley, and many more.
Date Posted 7/2/18
Named a "GREAT PLACE TO WORK" in the U.S. (one of only 23 companies in Minnesota and Wisconsin), Rocket Industrial specializes in helping high-performance companies throughout the United States PACKAGE WITH LESS™…Less material, less waste, less time, and less cost. Over 1/3 of everything in U.S. landfills is related to packaging. Rocket Industrial helps design & optimize retail (consumer) and industrial packaging, automation/robotics, and supply chain processes by providing expertise across hundreds of best-in-class brands. We have grown to be a market leader, consistently winning awards from the brands and suppliers we represent.
We're headquartered in Wausau, Wisconsin, and are a sister company of Marathon Cheese Corporation. In total, Marathon Cheese, Rocket Industrial, and CleanFreak.com - a subsidiary of Rocket that specializes in selling professional cleaning supplies - employ well over a thousand people nationwide.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
This HR Generalist is responsible for the tactical aspects of the Human Resources Department, including payroll and benefits administration, HRMS data base maintenance, employment law, regulatory compliance, recruiting, and updating corporate policy changes.
· Understanding of HR best practices and strategies, helping to improve the employee experience
· Has tactical responsibility for benefits administration, HRIS database, payroll, timekeeping, PTO tracking, FMLA and other LOA tracking, annual performance evaluation processes, WC administration (OSHA logs), safety administration, maintenance of personnel records, org chart and employee directory maintenance. May also assist with talent acquisition, staffing, and onboarding
· Arranges interviews, conducts background checks, administers assessments, and sets up post offer drug screens and physicals – maintaining all records
· Manage new employee onboarding/offboarding process
· Confidential in all employee interactions and in all HR workflows – must have a high level of honesty and integrity (professionalism and discretion)
· Comfort level with HRMS and ATS platforms
· Assist in research of employee feedback
· Assist with the communication of HR policies, practices, processes and guidelines effectively to all levels of the organization with responsibility to administer fair and equitable treatment
· Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, labor law administration, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance - Compliance Administrator (FMLA, FLSA, OSHA, ADA, ERISA, HIPPA, COBRA, ACA, ETC.)
· Job Description Development / Job Postings / Social Media Recruiting
· Work closely with employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
· Helping to coordinate corporate cultural initiatives
· Help to create relevant and obtainable HR metrics – must have strong quantitative and analytical skills
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Must maintain continuous education
· Other duties, projects and administrative tasks as assigned
KPI’s AND REPORTS:
· Human Resources Capacity
· Ethical Conduct
· Tackle Problems, Facilitate Solutions, Implement Changes
· Decision Making
· Communication Proficiency / Professional Presentation Skills
· Change Agent / Influence and Effectively Support Organizational Change
· Performance Management
· Business Acumen / Organizational Astuteness
· Personal Effectiveness / Credibility / Trusted Advisor / Strong Team Player
· Promoting Process Improvement
· Fostering Teamwork
· Key Cultural Initiatives
· Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills
· Community Awards
· Event Planning
· # of Incoming Resumes (without prompting)
ORGANIZATION / BEST PRACTICE:
To ensure your knowledge of your field is kept up to date and relevant by networking / researching / reading and through professional development sponsored by the company.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSA’s):
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
· Certification in appropriate field preferred (PHR/SHRM-CP)
· At least 3 years’ experience in Human Resources
· Analytical with great business acumen
· Analyze and interpret information, news, data and research quickly and distil the most relevant information for strategic development / solutions
· Requires the ability to apply knowledge in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change and/or be flexible as business situations arise
· Requires skill in communication and consensus building
· Build strong client focus, delivering solutions with our organization in mind.
· Work collaboratively with others, creating partnerships – positive attitude
· Ability to hold self-accountable to meet commitments, consistently delivering results within required timelines and expectations.
· Understands math and accounting concepts
· Requires the ability to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively
· Analyze work under time constraints
· Analyze problems, propose solutions, make logical decisions, carry out decisions and follow up with feedback where appropriate
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (some Social Media)
· Participates on committees
· Must be insurable to travel between locations or to attend conferences, shows, etc.
· Exceptional team player with integrity, confidence and composure
· Excellent writing, verbal, presentation, communication and consensus building skills
· Passion for and knowledge of data, creativity, marketing, technology, emerging media and the Internet
· Self-starter with a positive outlook
· Active listener
· Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
· Passionate about data, with a general thirst for knowledge and a significant interest in learning new concepts
· Passion for excellence
· Results oriented
· Proactive and organized, with strong time management and planning skills
· Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
· Good at absorbing large amounts of information, with a general hunger for learning
· Credible, confident, and articulate with good communication and presentation skills
· Creates positive impact/environment
· Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving and decision making
Work is performed largely in an office or temperate warehouse environment; however, some time will be spent at various remote locations. Hours of work are generally during regular business hours and average at least 40 hours per week. There will be some variation in work hours due to employee shift schedules, special projects, deadlines, customer needs and various other concerns. Occasional out of town and overnight travel is required for business and education, by air and/or auto.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed by employee assigned to this position. It does not state or imply that these are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to the job. The employee may be required to perform other job-related duties as requested by the President. All requirements are subject to change over time and to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
We offer a starting salary that is commensurate with experience and potential. Health, dental and vision insurance, flex spending, H S A, Voluntary Life/AD&D, 401K with company match, company sponsored life insurance/AD&D and short and long term disability coverage, 9 paid Holidays and PTO, educational reimbursement, ongoing professional development, student loan debt paydown program, health club reimbursement, healthy choice refrigerator, & college scholarships for children of employees.
Veterans Encouraged to Apply
Date Posted: 6/5/18
Want a job you can feel good about? Leading to better encompasses everything we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the world's leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building sustainable solutions for consumers or building benefits and opportunities for employees, the main thread of the Kerry fabric is #LeadingToBetter. With focus on a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Leading to better.
Through sensory science and technology, Kerry develops and manufactures food and beverage solutions for popular brands throughout the world. In fact, you've most likely experienced Kerry in the food or beverages you've consumed in the past few days!
Leading to better, together.
Together, we shape how the world views food and beverage. Leading to better, together means we do this in a culture that nurtures agility, speed, quality and safety and we do this through:
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
The HR Manager will be responsible for providing a combination human resources strategy development and change management leadership to the Rothschild, WI manufacturing site. This includes providing full HR generalist support such as project management, recruitment and retention, HR program administration, employee and labor relations, compensation and benefits administration, performance management, coaching and counseling, and policy interpretation and application. The HR Manager will also work with functional/departmental and site leaders to ensure that internal customer requests/needs for HR services are being met in a timely and effective manner.
To be consider for this role, please apply directly to the link below:
SHRM - Career Center
SHRM’s HRJobs helps HR professionals find HR professionals. HRJobs’s reach and collection of tools assists both the employer and job seeker. Click on one of the following links for more information on that topic or click here to visit to the SHRM HRJob's home page.